Invest in your community, Become a Community Business Partner!
As a prominent business leader in San Bernardino County, you provide community residents with employment, support the local economy, and invest in your community. Now you have the opportunity to invest in the future, making a life-long impact.
There are over 5,700 foster children in San Bernardino County. Become a Community Business Partner and help change a life of a foster child in need. Commit to sponsor one volunteer/child match for 12 months. A $3,500 a year investment provides:
- A full background clearance for the volunteer
- 30 hours of pre-service training to prepare the volunteer
- 12 youth outings including holiday celebrations
- 12 continuing education classes for the volunteer to stay informed
- 100 hours of mentoring and advocacy for the child/youth
- 12 months of supervised case management to improve youth outcomes
Help change one life, become a C.A.S.A. Community Business Partner today!
Invest in C.A.S.A. and support a volunteer and youth match as they navigate through the overwhelming child welfare system together, hand in hand. Support a volunteer as they mentor and advocate for their youth through the court process, through their school needs, through their physical and mental health needs, and through the challenges of every day life to ensure that they have the opportunity to thrive.
Help transform a life of tragedy into a life of HOPE!