The C.A.S.A. of San Bernardino County staff and Board of Directors is commited to serving our foster youth throughout the county.
• Life-long resident of Southern California and San Bernardino County
• 12 years with the County of San Bernardino working with: Children and Family Services, Transitional Assistance, Behavioral Health, HS Administration, and Procurement.
• 10 years in the legal field worker as a legal secretary and office manager specializing in: Workers’ Compensation, Bankruptcy, Class Actions, Personal Injury and Criminal law.
• 2015 - Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, University of Redlands, Redlands, California
• 2014 - IHSS Social Worker Training Academy, California State University, Sacramento – College of Continuing Education
• 2000 - Workers’ Compensation Certification Program, University of California, Riverside
• County of San Bernardino, Management and Leadership Academy – Supervisory and Management tracks
• Secretary/Treasurer: CAPPO – California Association of Public Procurement (Inland Empire Chapter) San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board
• Member: University of Redlands, Whitehead Leadership Society
• County of San Bernardino - Mentor for the Management and Leadership Academy
• University of Redlands - Center for Design, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
• University of Redlands - 2013 Presidential Inauguration, selected speaker representing the School of Business
• University of Redlands - 2015 School of Business Student Commencement Speaker
• LLUMC Children’s Hospital - Cardiac Unit
• Child Help USA - Children’s Home in Beaumont, California