Donate today and change the life of an abused and neglected child.
Your support is an investment in our community and in a child’s future. As a supporter of C.A.S.A., your tax-deductible gift makes a tremendous difference in our ability to pair up advocates with children who need them. At the same time, consistent monthly donations help us manage our program better and maximize the dollar value of your contribution.
Your support helps fund:
- Initial volunteer screening: FBI, Department of Justice, CACI, and DMV background checks, personal interviews and reference checking for all potential volunteers
- Volunteer training: 30-Hour initial advocate training; monthly continuing education; guest lecturers, and workshops that prepare volunteers to work with foster youth
- Advocate Resources: Educational Advocacy, Permanency Planning, legislative updates, and reference manuals for volunteers
- Volunteer Supervision: Ongoing individualized case planning, guidance, and direction for advocates
- Volunteer Recruitment: Outreach campaigns, public awareness and education
- Youth events, youth extra curricular activities, school supplies
WE NEED YOUR HELP! We are looking for community members, partners and close friends to answer the call and help us reach our goal. We are striving to reach 300 CASA supporters to set up a monthly recurring gift of $10.
$10 a month, $120 a year will help us transform lives. There are over 5,000 children and youth in our San Bernardino County Foster Care system, we are not asking you to help all of them. We are asking you to help just one through a monthly contribution that supports mentoring and advocacy!
$10 a month means bringing your lunch to work one day out of the month, it means not purchasing a gourmet coffee twice a month, which in the end really doesn’t make a difference in our lives. But those $10 a month makes all the difference in the life of our foster youth.
Please consider giving a gift, help us transform a life of tragedy into a life of hope through your monthly recurring contribution.
If not you, who? If not together, how? If not now, when?
As of November, 2015 we have had a total of 5 CASA partners make the monthly commitment to support OUR foster youth.
OUR Goal: 300 CASA supporters setting up monthly $10 contributions.